Pages

20150610

life lately

what i’ve been listening to (on repeat, in full hydranchular fashion):

swaaayyyy. not only do i really enjoy this song, but i love the name of the artist. anna of the north is just too badass. please call me m.j. of the (mid)west.

this song came to me randomly on a day of sad songs. it’s a great song about love and friendship. probably has something to do with romance or relationships or something like that, but i’m ignoring that bullshit. don’t wait… i won’t!

firestone >> i hear you, and i like you.

other things i love right now:

this is really old (like from 2014… vintage!), but one of my bffls sent it to me. i can’t stop looking at it. “even i don’t wake up looking like cindy crawford,” says cindy crawford.



wear the same thing to work every day? don’t mind if i do. my wardrobe is pretty much exclusively black anyways, so wearing the same thing wouldn’t bother me at all.

my dear friend alyssa’s instagram. she just spent a month in india, and i’m obsessed with the pictures. it fills me up so full to have friends that are doing challenging things that only make them want more and more.



love/hate the fact that i just updated to ios 8 and now there is an ios 9. but i’m not hating that i can track my period in the health app. thanks for acknowledging my vagina, apple.







sent from my mom, the queen of facebook picture reposts.

photos from pinterest, instagram, and buzzfeed. thx guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment